Hop aboard a tractor drawn wagon ride around the outer rim of the farm. The tour pulls you through Wheeler Woods and our back 40 acres of natural landscape.
Rides depart on the hour and ½ hour (weather permitting) and may be sold out at during peak school tour hours. Purchase your tokens 15 minutes prior to each wagon ride at the Activity Barn or Rosebud Country Store.
- Wagon rides are wheelchair accessible.
- $3 for ages 13+
- $2 ages 2 - 12
- 10 rides for $20 punch card available - any age.
- March: 10:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Saturday
- April - September 28: 10:00am - 5:30pm Monday -Saturday,
(10am-2pm on Sundays)
- May - September 29: 10:00am - 2:00pm Sundays
- September 29 - October 31: Opens 10am. Will close late with the
Pumpkin Days and Hay Maze event, (8pm Weeknights, 9pm weekends, 10am - 3pm on Sundays)
- Winter: weather permitting.